Monday, August 1, 2011

Purple Cables.... Sort of.

Long time no see, internets! Unfortunately, I've been moving around, and I haven't felt like posting or even knitting for a while. :(  I better get back into it soon, but in the mean time, here's another one that's been waiting to be posted online (and sent out):

007

This one was kind of simple, I wanted to try out cable knitting more, but I didn't do my math quite right, so it came out looking more like some kind of medallions (there's one on each side of the hat) rather than cable knit stripes.  I don't think it photographed very well because of the stitching, either.  I still hope someone will be able to enjoy it, though!

This was made with Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn in either Hot Purple or Soft Violet... I can't exactly remember what color anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment